Use your SMAC and SMAC Prestige Cards every time you shop at Our Home and earn rewards.
If you want a rewarding experience every time you shop, then SMAC is for you. Through SMAC, you get to shop with points, get discounts, and enjoy freebies with brands that fit your lifestyle. So whether your shopping for your fashion staples or beauty essentials, stocking up on grocery needs, or even furnishing your home, you can SMAC it!
If you’re an active SMAC member with at least P300,000 spend at The SM Store and other SM retail stores, then you can qualify to be a SMAC Prestige member.
You’ll be notified of this membership status promotion via SMS, phone call, or email. For any questions about SMAC Prestige, call SMAC Assist at 8-833-8888/
Exclusivity does have its perks with SMAC Prestige. As a member of this elite membership program, you will get to enjoy exclusive shopping offers, access to the SMAC Prestige Lounge, priority fitting rooms at The SM Store, courtesy check-out lanes at SM Markets, valet shopping, and so much more
SM Advantage Membership
- Customer must be at least 18 years old to apply for SMAC Membership. Parental consent is required for customer whose age is between 12-17 years old (minor).
- Membership may be acquired over-the-counter and online platform. Physical card is immediately issued to eligible customer after purchase. Corresponding Membership Virtual Account is generated upon successful registration of the Member in applicable digital platform/s of SMAC.
- Membership is valid for five (5) years from date of purchase. Membership must be renewed before expiration in order for members to continue enjoying the benefits of the SMAC program. All unused points will be carried over to the renewed card if the membership is renewed within three (3) months from the card’s expiration date. Otherwise, all remaining points will be forfeited.
- The Member is obligated to keep his/her personal data file up-to-date and correct any wrong information in name, address, among others. The Member understands and agrees that SMAC shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from his/her failure to keep his/her personal data file updated or corrected.
- The Member agrees to receive verbal, written, or electronic communications from SMAC and/or its Service Group. Request to unsubscribe from these communications maybe requested by the Member through SMAC touchpoints.
- SMAC reserves the right to store personal data of its members where SMAC consider it necessary or appropriate for the period allowed under the applicable laws and regulations.
- SMAC reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel the Membership Card of any individual and all Awards and Privileges that go with said membership.
- Membership will terminate automatically and all awards and privileges void upon the death of the Member.
Use of the SM Advantage Card
- The SMAC Membership Card is and shall remain the property of SMAC and must be returned on demand.
- The Membership Card is not transferable in any circumstance, and is valid for use only by the Member who must present it when conducting any transaction.
- The Member may not use this Card to earn points from transactions of other customers.
- The Membership Card may not be used, and SMAC points will not be issued, at the time of purchase and/or activity that is identified by SMAC or Program Partner as not eligible for earning SMAC Points.
- In case of lost or damaged Membership Card, the Member must immediately report the said incident in writing or by calling the SMAC Assist Hotline. Membership Card reported as lost is automatically blocked in the system and card replacement processing is required for reactivation.
- The Membership Card may be replaced by SMAC following the guidelines stated in the digital application form or in any subsequent applicable rules or guidelines.
- SMAC should not be held liable for a Member’s lost or redeemed SMAC Points whether or not the Member immediately reported the lost or damaged SMAC.
- The Member may use his/her Virtual Account to continue enjoying the benefits of the SMAC program even if physical is not present or reported blocked in the system due to lost.
Earning and Redemption of SM Advantage Points
- Guidelines, promotion offerings, and venues for earning SMAC Points are described in SMAC’s digital platforms or in any subsequent applicable rules or guidelines. SMAC and its Service Group reserve the right at all times to make any changes to any such rules / offerings in its sole discretion.
- Members whose membership accounts are active and have not expired, may redeem their accrued SMAC Points in exchange for goods or services at authorized redemption merchants / partners of SMAC. These Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- SMAC reserves the right to make adjustments on earned or accrued points as it sees fit including, but no limited to, deduction of points arising from returned goods or services purchased from its Service Group or from disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to keep transaction receipts, which may be required in case of request for points verification by the Member.
- Employees of SMAC and its Service Group are subject to their employer’s policy on the earning of SMAC Points from purchases from their respective employers.
- For the redemption of SMAC Points, those points reflected in SMAC records shall be deemed correct and SMAC has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be awarded to or redeemed by the Member.
- Redeemed Awards or Privileges are not exchangeable for other Awards or Privileges, or refundable, replaceable, or be sold or transferred for cash or credit, under any circumstances.
- By redeeming points for Award or Privileges, the Member releases SMAC and its Service Group, as well as the directors and officers of SMAC and such entities, from any and all liability to the Member regarding the use, process and redemption of the points and on the issuance and usage of said Awards or Privileges. Points redeemed may no longer be changed, revoked, or cancelled.
- SMAC will bear no responsibility for resolving any disputes concerning any goods or services received by the member.
- Each individual Redemption Partner’s return and exchange policy will apply on redeemed awards.
- Information acquired during issuance and redemption of points may be used by SMAC and its Service Group for administrative and for the purpose of conducting marketing and customer analytics.